Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shaylee discover's the bookshelf & Freckles Nose!


Shaylee took one book out of the bookshelf & walked into the front room to look at it. While I was in the shower I left "Pa Pa" to babysit & this is what I walked out of my room too.........Books, books & more books. Shaylee was sitting on top of the book pile laughing! TOO cute.








Shaylee discovered my horse Freckles nose. Freckles was thinking that was pretty cool so he kept sticking his nose down to Shaylee. Then "Pa pa" played with Shaylee at the park a couple doors down from Jeremie's house while I checked on his dog & fed his fish.




1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

Great pictures!!! So dang cute! How fun to have Shaylee for a few days!!! Looks like you guys have a ball with her AND she has a blast you guys as well! Fun fun!