Friday, June 26, 2009

The rest of our day.......



Shaylee & I went to Old Navy to buy her some new shirts. She's set for the 4th of July!







As we were walking into Paula's for lunch, I ran into HoneyDawn. I haven't seen her for over 10 yrs. Wow, fun to visit for a minute. She's still as cute as ever. At Paula's the waitresses kept coming up to tell us how beautiful Shaylee was. then Great Grandma & Grandpa Luce watched Shaylee while my brother & I ran out to swim at Quail Lake. Jeremie called me from Provo & was on his way to Lake Powell to meet Bronson & Daphne. I ended up seeing Bronson & Daphne on the freeway on my way home. They were waving at me & I was wishing I could be going to Lake Powell too. They were pulling their fun new boat............ But Shay bug & I have been having a blast together. She's such a big girl now & so smart.

1 comment:

The Gleave's said...

I'm going to leave Beaver in a couple hours!! I'm excited to see my Shaylee...