So the Higgins luck strikes again..................We pick up Jeremie & take him to Instacare yesterday. He is deathly ill & worse today than yesterday. Yet the Dr. at Instacare said he'd feel better today. So a call into our Family Dr. this morning. Anyway, as I drove him back to his house we got caught in the traffic of the Car accident in today's paper. Yes, it took me 30 minutes from Washington City just to get to the Hurricane Exit. NOT fun when you've got a son who is deathly sick & in the truck.
Yet, yesterday we made history...............Donnie mowed the lawn after 17 yrs. of NEVER mowing it. WOW, it took having a deathly ill son to have him mow. Thanks Donnie it looks great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You better take a picture.... Hope Jer is ok!
I'm glad dad finally mowed, This really is history! Dad NEVER EVER mows..... Poor Jeremie, I hope he gets better soon.
Post a Comment