Friday, May 8, 2009

Shaylee's at grandma's house


The kids came back down to St. George for Lieren & Chandler's wedding tomorrow. Shaylee was walking around eating her Pretzel & excited to be at grandma's house.
We made history today........I was babysitting Shaylee while her parents went shopping & after her nap I went into to see her & she said, "Grandma" plain as day. I was so excited. No one believed me until she said it again later for Darcee.
We are excited to have them here for Mother's Day too. Lot's of fun things happening.
Jeremie's going to Las Vegas tonight for a concert.

2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

darc told me she said grandma.. pretty funny.. now the question is.. can she say it again?

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! Shaylee just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! When Garrett was about 1 yr old...I had pictures of MY Grandpa on the table and out of the blue he walked up and pointed to this picture and said, "Pappa". I was stunned as we never told him who it was. Needless to say I never had too. That was his first word. How neat for you Melanee. You'll always treasure and remember that. Happy Mother's Day! :)