Shaylee was at our house over the weekend. She turned 13 months old today. Gosh, where has the time gone? She wanted her Daddy to take her for a ride on Grandpa's 4 wheeler. She loved every minute of it.
Melanee--I sure love reading about Shaylee. She is a sweetie! My own baby turned 13 today too...13 years! I remember her 13 months like it was yesterday! Crazy how time flies! I hope you are well! Thanks for sharing your fun posts!
wow! cant believe how old she is!! i was laughing when i read your story thats so funny.. he farted hahaha..i did laugh once i got my breath back and mike decided it was ok to immitate me.. it was funny!
2 comments:
Melanee--I sure love reading about Shaylee. She is a sweetie! My own baby turned 13 today too...13 years! I remember her 13 months like it was yesterday! Crazy how time flies! I hope you are well! Thanks for sharing your fun posts!
wow! cant believe how old she is!! i was laughing when i read your story thats so funny.. he farted hahaha..i did laugh once i got my breath back and mike decided it was ok to immitate me.. it was funny!
Post a Comment