Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

We had a fun get together at Sarena & Heidi's place for Super Bowl Sunday. Lots of great food, of course, the football game & a jigsaw puzzle to work on. Heidi, Sarena, Kathleen, Jane & myself. Friday night we had a ladies night out in Mesquite for dinner, bingo & a little bit of gambling. We had Dana that night. We missed you at both Amber!!!!

1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

Hey my woman! Thank you for the comment! Ya his games are awesome and exciting! Its still a bit overwhelming on deciding what school he'll play at next yr. And, yes the photoshoot was fun..can you tell I need my hair colored haha... I have an apt on wed!;)

As far as your apt I can call you tomorrow.. but I can do tomorrow after 3 or tuesday after 4 or wed after 1 but ill know better tomorrow!

Looks like you had fun tonight! ;)