.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Shaylee eating her Cherrios in her high chair this morning & loving them. She broke her first top tooth yesterday. It won't be long until she's got 4 teeth.
I got my first picture of Shaylee walking in the middle of her front room today. She'll probably be running around before we know it!
We went to eat breakfast at "El Bambi" this morning. It's got Darcee & my favorite "cottage fries". I have to eat breakfast there every time I visit. Of course, no complaint out of Darcee since she loves it too. Shaylee was eating Darcee's scrambled eggs & my bisquits & gravy.
Yesterday Darcee scrapbooked most of the day after I got there. I played with Shaylee & enjoyed watching her walk all around her house. Of course, the 3 of us took a break & stopped by the Beaver Cheese Factory for some yummy ice cream. Darcee & Chase went snowmobiling at North Creek that afternoon until dark. FUN !
I enjoyed babysitting. What would I ever do without my little one..........................she brings so much joy to my life. Being a grandma is the best thing in the world.

2 comments:
Pel,
I am so excited that you had a great few days!!!! She is growing up fast!!!
Amber
You are such a fun, cute grandma! Shaylee is adorable!
Post a Comment