Thursday, January 8, 2009

Green Springs Park




Today was Shaylee's first visit to a park. We didn't know we had such an awesome park just down the street from our home. She went went down the slide & we checked out the water park. We can't wait to go play in the water when it gets warm.
It's also got a Pickle Ball court which I met my 3 old co-worker's at later that evening. They played I watched. NO possible accidents/injuries for me & my neck right now. I'm over protective (so are my kids) of my neck. Then we went to eat dinner at Durrango's. Fun to visit with them and as always I enjoy getting out & hanging out with my best buddies.
Yesterday's visit to my neurosurgeon went great. My neck is healing perfectly. I've just got to keep myself safe!!! For me (as my past experience's) can be a real challenge in my life. With 14 screws, plate & other metal in there, how can I dare take a chance of anything happening to me this time. I love my neurosurgeon..................he's got a special place in my heart. When all other's gave up on me, he saw the problem's & was willing to help fix them. Most surgeon's won't take on a person who's had another surgeon work on them. These kinds of Doctor's are so rare & hard to find. I was LUCKY. Dr. Jason Garber you are the answer to my 7 years of prayers. Thank you !!

2 comments:

The Gleave's said...

mom I have the internet now! Yah! Everything looks good and clear.

The Pearson's said...

Hey!! How are you!? By the sounds of reading your blog I am so happy to hear that you ae doing well after your surgery! Good for you!

I love your blog and all your pics!! So dang cute! Looks like you guys have alot of fun with that baby!

I will SO DO your nails! I saved your numbers I can call you and get you scheduled. I have time next wk either mon.wed.thurs.or sat. pretty much from 3 to 9! So think about it and Ill call ya!

Thanks!
Lier